IT'S G STYLE

IT'S G STYLE
A Better Way to Dance

Sunday, September 6, 2009

STEPPIN' in the ATL cont..

So as I try to get the bad taste out of my mouth from that last night of dancing, I entered the Marriott with a big smile, and positive possibilities. Good thing to do huh? Well unfortunately I wasn't able to get much video taping done, because I was either on the floor HAVING A GREAT TIME, or my camera was freakin the HELL out. But anyway, tonight was MUCH better than Friday's side show. Detroit, was well represented too. I got a chance to see, speak, dance, and hang out with most of them. I felt like I was back in the 313. (a Good Feeling) I did take some pictures, but as it goes, this time the battery on my camera was low. So I took as many as I could before it was completely dead. Yeah I know, I should have been more prepared. Of course the new pictures ARE posted--Just let Bugs Bunny guide you there. Now meanwhile, back on the dance floor: I'm dancing with Judy (A lady that will ALWAYS get dances from me--because she was there when I didn't know that I had a left and right foot) lol---Anyway Judy and I were dancing and guess what? YEP! THE FLOOR CAME APART AGAIN! Can anyone say deja vu`? Can anyone spell that correctly? lol So the same thing happened, but this time they used that time to do the raffles, and announcements. Also they didn't take as long to fix it, maybe 30 minutes or so, I didn't watch the clock this time, I just began heading for the door. Now don't get me wrong Saturday was MUCH MUCH better than Friday, and they had an awesome performance for us. The best one, not to take anything away from Mr. Keys, but the Michael Jackson show was very nice. Good thing my camera didn't freak out the whole time. I presume that's why the tickets were so damn expensive. $30 every night just about, maybe it's just me. I know, I can get like another job to foot the bill for it. I can even add in, loss of time, for the floors coming apart. Has anyone ever had that happen to them before at a Steppers Set? Anyway, more to come as I think I'm going again. lol Well I figured if it's going to be my last one, I might as well. Plus I did promise a few people that I would--especially since I'M NOT GOING SKATING. That's a whole different story. lol

No comments: