IT'S G STYLE

IT'S G STYLE
A Better Way to Dance

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another Fine Event




THE BIG 80'S PARTY / BIRTHDAY FOR MS. ANGIE FAINE !! Well let me say that "IT SUCKED BIG TIME", for those that didn't make it. lol It was VERY nice, and at a very nice establishment. (The Buttes) If you have the time, go and check it out, oh and take an extra check book with you. :-) Ok now down to the good stuff---

You just had to be there to see those costume's for yourself. The pictures just don't give them ANY justice. Although they didn't get to the contest, I think we can all agree that-- I CLEARLY WON. lol I wish, I'm sure you'll hear about my costume (creative, & home made I might add :-D ) But seriously without question the winner was, oh snap, did you see that guy with the red hat on, two different shoes on, with the fro the size of Texas? I think HE ---- lol just kidding; no question the best costume was "EZ E". I'll let you check out the picture and see if you can tell who it is.

Although this was NOT a steppin event, the DJ kept all of us very happy. We got to hear some nice old 80's songs that truly had everyone in constant remembrance. Except me, that was before my time. :-) Now you can check out all of the other pictures I took by clicking on the "Bugs Bunny" icon in the top right hand corner.


I had a really good time there, I left early though some time around 1:57AM, which sucks because it wasn't over until 2:00AM. See my dilemma? Oh well next year, I'll get them back. They even had some candy from that time too, on all the tables. Very nice. I don't think that we got Angie drunk enough though. So next time you're out, get her a drink. Then pull out your knife, and tell her she has 5 seconds to finish it off. She'll love it. :-)


OK OK ENOUGH! Get back to work, put your favorite song on, and practice. And I brought a brand NEW belt too. And it's thicker, and bigger than those worn back in the 80's. HA! Thanks for that brilliant idea ladies. :-)




No comments: