IT'S G STYLE

IT'S G STYLE
A Better Way to Dance

Thursday, September 10, 2009

STEPPIN' in the ATL Sunday Night

Sorry for the long long wait to get back here, but I'm still trying to find some sleep. Who goes on vacation to rest? Not to mention I'm having classes, and privates almost every other day--(good thing-get them on that dance floor) so no rest for me. Let's jump forward or backwards for a moment;

Sunday night dancing in ATL was fantastic. Of course the music was good, the food, well I was hungry, and there were more people dancing than people at a Michael Jackson concert. (RIP MJ) It was really nice, but wait there's more; lol yep they danced again on Monday, but unfortunately I had to fly back to the AZ. All-in-all it was super, I can get over the floor thing, but what I still have a problem with was or is---just where does all the money go? In Sarah's pocket? I mean NOT ONE DAY DID SHE HAVE ANY DECORATIONS UP. Nothing fancy maybe a few ballons here and there, some table decorations, nope NOTHING, ZILCH. And it's not like she had to pay for the rooms, because I know if you buy the food, they'll give the rooms for free. Hmmm go figure. Also what's up with the reserving over half of the damn tables. One night it started at 8pm, I got there around 8:20, and almost didn't get a table. About 70% of them were reserved, and they didn't even show up until midway, through the night. So many dances, so little time. I got a chance to see a couple of my former students, and I was so proud. One of them is now teaching--who'd have thought that huh? Just think, that could be YOU!!

No comments: