IT'S G STYLE

IT'S G STYLE
A Better Way to Dance

Sunday, September 6, 2009

STEPPIN' in the ATL



So this would be my first time at this particular venue, I think. :-) Anyway, as for Friday's event, w
here do I start? So I’m here in ATL at this Black and White Ball, and I can say that I started having fun, then BAM! The floor came apart, and from there all downhill. It took so long for them to get that thing fixed, they lost their luster. They did however have a spill over room, but the music kept cutting off. So that made for very interesting dancing in there. Now things were cut short for myself, because I was going skating that evening too. But I must say I got there about an hour after it started, was able to dance a couple of records then watch a couple of dancers, then that’s when the floor thing happened. Now by the time it was fixed, it was almost 11:30. So I got another couple of dances in then I left to go skating. I heard that they kept dancing until 3 but I was already gone by then. I DID hear that they DID have the preliminaries then too. Now when I asked them when I was buying my tickets mind you, they were uncertain if it would even take place. As I said before ALL DOWNHILL FROM THAT POINT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The event was a Winner. The floor did have to be repaired 2 nights. The party was extended to accomodate for the lost of time. But come on. The place was packed, the music was good, the dancing even better, and your comments are about the floor. We had a BALL. Everybody I talk to enjoyed there self and feet were killing them. I'd say it was a success. DW