IT'S G STYLE

IT'S G STYLE
A Better Way to Dance

Sunday, September 20, 2009

First 3rd Friday

Good Morning Steppers--- Well I would have to say that the First "Every 3rd Friday" was very successful. I would like to thank all who came, and all that dressed up. The whole affair looked nice, and as did everyone there. Great atmosphere, nice location, a variety of music, FREE Valet Parking, all for only $5. Incredible. I'm very impressed with all of my students that came out. I think I danced with all of you except one, she slipped out on me. I'll get her later. As for the ones I did dance with, EVERYONE of you did very well. You should, or need to know this. Everything was well executed, although you may not have felt that way. :-) Just give it time, and STOP saying "I can't, I can't", and start saying "I can do this, I CAN DO THIS!" I was very proud of you all last night. That really lets me know I'm doing something right. Again, I'm not just trying to take your money, I'm trying to get you on the dance floor, so every event or night we go out dancing, it will be like it was Friday. So get up and PRACTICE-PRACTICE-PRACTICE. You should know your basics, just as you know your own home. You should be able to dance with someone with YOUR eyes CLOSED, and not mess up. (too badly) After all, you can close your eyes and walk from your front door to your kitchen, and turn the water on without messing up too badly. I want that type of recall in your basics. So 10 minutes a day, practice to your favorite song. 10 minutes is nothing, showers take longer than that. NO EXCUSES-Just do it. You'll thank me later, I promise. :-)

No comments: