IT'S G STYLE

IT'S G STYLE
A Better Way to Dance

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day in ATL

OMG! I’m still on a Steppin High from this past weekend in ATL. Let me start by saying Bround Bround Bround Bround---- Bra Bra Bround Bround Bround------ Blowin my mind------ Pretty Lady ------ Makes me feel good----- Like a Friday Yeah, I know you think I’m crazy, but I just can’t get that song out of my head. And neither could the few hundred people there. Man I had so much fun, I’m going back 2 or 3 more times before the end of this year. But coming up THIS weekend we have our very own Patricia Bell’s Birthday Party check out the info below, and we have The Equinox also on Saturday the 10. See the info below, or the attached flyers on that as well. It’s a lot of info to read, so if you know about it then you’re done here. Don’t forget to practice, and get ready for class, you know every time I go somewhere I come back with something.

No comments: