IT'S G STYLE

IT'S G STYLE
A Better Way to Dance

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Is it just me??

So have you ever danced with someone, and you had NO IDEA what the hell they were doing? :-) Yeah well can you envision that person teaching? Well I think there's going to be ANOTHER class starting or has started already. There was one instructor that literally told a student, after she went dancing and saw that they were doing something different, that there's more than just one style. Sadly they won't be able to dance with the rest of the Steppin family. OK I'll say it: PEOPLE, JUST BECAUSE THEY SAY THEY'RE FROM CHICAGO. DOESN'T MEAN AUTOMATICALLY THEY CAN STEP!! If that were true, then there WOULDN'T be ANY classes in Chicago. Why would they have classes there if everyone can step already??? There I said it. Just find a style or a method you like and go for it. Also if you think that because you start off counting, that you must count all the time, sorry that's NOT the case. Just as you learned to walk some years ago, you had to learn left--right--left--right, are you trying to tell me that you're STILL doing that now?? Yeah I thought so. Trust me, counting will be the same way, once it's in your head, you'll be able to dance and just know what count you're on. So you can either practice 123-456-78, or you can practice becoming a Mind-Reader to know what you're suppose to do. lol Man that's funny. Hey I guess -----Let me know how that works out.

No comments: