IT'S G STYLE

IT'S G STYLE
A Better Way to Dance

Sunday, June 14, 2009

The New generation

The New Generation

So here we have 2 young men that take dance to higher levels. Let's start with Drew:

A little Big Man that has more talent, and moves than the amount of times you blink your eyes in a day. I've been told they think he even comes with moves in his sleep. lol Now I've had the pure pleasure of watching him dance, and I couldn't keep my mouth closed. Every time I did, he pulled off something else that had me shaking my head. Drew danced a trio that was well worthy of the "I'll be Damn" status. Drew has a laid back type of Style, almost a complete opposite than his counterpart.


Noah-----Aw---Yes Noah-- Don't blink!!! If you, do not only will you miss something special, you'll miss the amazing way his combinations flow. He's a very cool, and quiet person, that if you didn't know who he was, you'll dismiss him non-the-less. And I'm here to tell you ladies, and gentlemen for that matter, you would miss sparks of genious in motion. Unlike Drew, Noah's style is very flashy, bold, and flamboyant. His style is one that will keep you guessing. You really have to be on your toes with these two, as the following clips shows. As they regale us, let's not forget THE WOMEN that they are dancing with. So as you watch them, we can also be amazed with the women too. Women, if you want to learn footwork, there's NO BETTER TEACHER THAN PRACTICE. These women didn't get up and say, "Today I'll have some good footwork"; they PRACTICED, and PRACTICED, and then PRACTICED some more. But don't get discourage, just look at where you can blossom to be:

Enjoy The New Generation----


No comments: