IT'S G STYLE

IT'S G STYLE
A Better Way to Dance

Thursday, June 11, 2009

THE DETROIT ---WHITE PARTY !!!!!!

If you didn't attend the Original White Party in Detroit, man----- you missed a good one. It was really nice, and there were people from all over. Steppers --Stepping the night away, Boppers bopping, The Ballroomers, and Latin Hustle folks folks putting on a show. So because of the many many and many dances I had, I wasn't able to do much recording. BUT, I did get in about 2 hours worth. Of course that's between that, and the after party. It was really nice to be there amongst all those inspiring dancers. I had so many people showing me new moves, I was getting them all mixed up. Ah yes------ I remember those days trying to remember too much, and can't remember anything. LOL Now the good news, I'll post SOME footage of my trip here in the next couple of days.

I will be back for class this coming Wednesday---MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR THINKING CAPS WITH YOU !!!

No comments: