IT'S G STYLE

IT'S G STYLE
A Better Way to Dance

Monday, June 22, 2009

Chicago Dance Contest here in Phoenix?

Yes ladies and gentlemen, they had a Chicago Steppin Contest here this past Saturday. And let me tell you, it was full of MISINFORMATION. Just as we all like contest to be, confusing, unfair, and bias. They even split the prize money with the winners, AND the Losing couple.(one of there regulars) Has anyone ever heard of that?? Mia, and I did win the contest, BARELY. They wasn't going to give it to us, one of the guys there stepped in and put his 2 cents in. And with that being said, I don't even think that other couple was even stepping. At least I've never seen that version. Maybe I need to go back to Chicago, and see what I'm missing. They said that they would have judges, NOPE audience vote, they said the winners would get at least $50, NOPE! The winners got $25 to split, and it cost us $7 each to get in. So that boiled down to $6 in winnings, which didn't cover gas. Such a sad event.

No comments: