IT'S G STYLE

IT'S G STYLE
A Better Way to Dance

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Going.... Going..

GONE!

Good Morning Steppers,

Yes that’s right, yesterday was the last day for the FREE WORKSHOP included tickets. Now if you buy a ticket, and want to go to the workshops, you’ll pay extra. Actually $60 if you attend all three. Heck, I’m doing homework now in order to brush up on my Detroit Ballroom skills. Again, another fun dance that you can do to the more upbeat songs that we listen to. What---? You didn’t get yours? I’ll tell you what, send me an email TODAY, and I’ll hold your ticket at our great rate. There’s just one catch, you MUST pick it up by Thursday. This event is going to be epic. Ladies just think, they’ll be men from all over here to dance with YOU. And guys, beautiful women from all over will be waiting for you to ask them to dance. Well, maybe not waiting as we know this new generation, they’re doing the asking. J Nothing wrong with that, we’ve always been told to seize the day, and they do. J I have a few tickets left, and when their gone, that’s it. I can’t offer any deals on tickets online or from other members. Also, I’ll have some music CDs this Thursday, some copies of the Saturday Men Only Workshop, and later DVDs of the move list one through 30. AZSWS now has 15 different music CDs for your listening pleasure. We have combinations of slow, med, and upbeat songs that you can enjoy while you’re practicing. Practicing----- who am I kidding L Well I’ll get some practice in today, right before, and during the LAKERS game tonight. I have some more right turns to go over, and over, and over, and over------ cause I keep thinking of new ones. Well new things for the men to do, after all, a right turn is a right turn. Right ladies? Regardless of what the man is doing, a right turn is still a right turn. OK everyone, Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Get Ta` Steppin

Check out WWW.AZSOUTHWESTSTEPPIN.COM

No comments: