IT'S G STYLE

IT'S G STYLE
A Better Way to Dance

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

BREAKIN NEWS

Good Evening Steppers,

I’m so excited about this late breaking news, I can’t think straight. So here it is--- 123 456 78. LOL I crack myself up. No Seriously here’s some great news.

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY AND I DO MEAN LIMITED, ANYONE WHO PURCHASES A 3-DAY PASS NOW, WILL GET TO ATTEND ALL THE WORKSHOPS FOR FREE.

I told you it was great news, and just because we’re friends I’ll tell you this deal WON’T last! THIS IS AZ SOUTHWEST STEPPIN’s Christmas present to you. I’ll have tickets tomorrow for those that want to get them then. Also, for those folks that got there’s from me already, yep you guessed it; you’re included too. So what workshops will be there? Great question, and here’s your answer:

Steppin B will have a Steppin Class

Angie Faine & Keith Hubbard will have a Walking Class

Darnell Brown will have a Detroit Ballroom Class

These classes will be for an hour and a half long, and you’ll get all that for free. But you don’t have to, you can wait and just pay for those classes separately. Oh the cost of them is only $20 EACH. Just think you can pay $50, get in the event all 3 days, AND attend ALL three workshops for a measly $50. WOW! And congrats to those folks who won a free ticket from me, over $110 just for coming to class. Can’t beat that.

No comments: