IT'S G STYLE

IT'S G STYLE
A Better Way to Dance

Monday, April 19, 2010

Just another GREAT Weekend!

Well Well Well, I was so excited for our Big Steppin Event, and NOT REAL excited that's it's over. Although my feet are killing me. ha ha ha But I'd do it all again, in a New York minute. Now what do you think about the TENT Party? That was something. I enjoyed every second of it too--- well that's not true. I do/did have one problem with it, we should have done this a long----- time ago. Something strange though, I saw someone doing fancy footwork, but when the guy grabbed this person, she could barely do her basic correctly. PEOPLE, LADIES YOU MUST LEARN YOUR BASICS. You can only imagine how you look, I'll help you out: Picture if you will a drunk trying to wall down the street, staggering left, right, but when he goes to his bottle he's steady as a rock. Oh he can't walk straight, but when it comes to tossing up that bottle-----

No comments: