IT'S G STYLE

IT'S G STYLE
A Better Way to Dance

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Words to PRACTICE by-----

I would like to offer some words of encouragement: But I just can’t think of any right now. LOL just kidding---First remember that this dance is NOT that difficult, once you understand the rules, and pattern. (pattern for the women) the other thing to remember is that NO ONE can do this their first few times out. I didn’t wake up and say “I’ll go Steppin’ tonight” and knew what I was doing? That is so far from the truth, I REALLY HAD TO PRACTICE MY BUTT OFF (but that’s just me). If you can just practice a little every day, just one song, you’ll be surprised at your progress. Second, for those that didn’t make it out, shame on you , I sincerely hope you were at least practicing. LOL As for last night’s agenda, the women picked a date, with the latest being December 16, 2009; the individual and I will make sure she has successfully accomplished. Example, by this date I want to be able to do left turns, right turns, double turns right and left, and roll out-roll back. This way the classes will now be customized to each person, and their goals. I want the guys to do the same thing, but will involve different moves, and combinations, right turns, and left turns.
Last, I know, I know long winded, but I figured since my teeth are chattering from the cold anyway, they may as well say something--- NOVEMBER 25, 2009 (last Wednesday in November) is my class/student appreciation day. Free food, Free Class, Free fun, Freedom, Free Mandela, Free---oops, I’m sorry I got carried away with all that free stuff. 
Enjoy your day, and make sure you Set Aside 5 MINUTES to practice.

No comments: