IT'S G STYLE

IT'S G STYLE
A Better Way to Dance

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

OK, Someone has to say it, and I don't mind it being me. Here's the deal, this is something that really pisses me off, and it's people trying to teach in my class. Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about the students helping each other, I'M TALKING ABOUT THOSE WHO SIT ON THE SIDE, AND THEN GO AROUND ADDING THEIR 2 CENTS, AND BEGINNING TO SHOW THEM MOVES OR STEPS, KNOWING THEY'RE NOT READY FOR THEM. NOT TO MENTION THAT THIS PERSON THAT DID IT, IS THE GREATEST STEPPER IN PHOENIX. (so HE tells everyone, but as we all know he didn't get into the dance contest) Now back to him DISRESPECTING ME, AND MY CLASS. You know who you are, I don't come to your class and tell your students how it's really done. You don't see me showing them moves, and steps, and you know why I don't, IT'S BECAUSE IT IS DISRESPECTFUL. How would you like it if you were at home watching your favorite TV show, and some stranger came in, and just turned the channel. You are an old man, and yes I use the term OLD, because apparently you're NOT wise. I can't believe some people, he's been dancing 20 minutes hisself; How in the hell is HE going to show someone something. And as for all of you whom have no idea whom I'm talking about, just wait, video of him is already in the making, and soon to be posted.

No comments: