IT'S G STYLE

IT'S G STYLE
A Better Way to Dance

Sunday, March 29, 2009

First time out

I also wanted to thank Tonya and Rose for coming out. Even though they got there at the end of class, they still were able to take a quick lesson. They BOTH picked up the basic step rather quickly. I enjoyed dancing with you. I must say that once Rose remembered her left from her right, things really took off. :-) Rose, you’re fine and you’ll be more than ready for your return visit to Chicago. Now Tonya, my latest “Cock-Roach Killer” style dancer, for your first day, you did very well. No worries Tonya, we will smooth your dance out. I know I gave you two so much to think about, but it all gets easier, trust me. Don’t get discouraged, remember at the end we danced, and I was able to give you things, (moves) and you BOTH were able to follow along. I’m very excited with your progress, especially from just one lesson.
So don’t forget to practice. Put your favorite song on, and 123 --- 456 --- 78 AGAIN 123 --- 456 --- 78 (left foot first Rose) Again don’t worry about “Your Style” right now, because it WILL come. Just concentrate on the basics.

No comments: